30 Days Water Challenge

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Hey Hairgineers,

I mentioned from my previous post HERE that i will be embarking on 2 challenges in June. The second challenge is WATER CHALLENGE.



In the bit for continuous healthy living, i will be joining Hairyum on the 30 days water challenge, though i am 7 days behind.

CHALLENGE RULES

1. Drink only water.
2. No sodas, juice, milk, coffee, tea or alcohol for 30 days

Watch your hair, nail and skin.


Grow and Glow! 


This is gonna be a difficult challenge (yes oh) because the rains are here and with the cold weather i just wonna curl up and drink some hot cocoa.

Hopefully I will not fall out and will be showing a comparison picture at the end of June for both my hair and skin.

Do you think water challenge is something you can do?

Hairgineer Oyk



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I will die without my coffee, but I drink water even in this cold weather.

    https://naturallykinkyme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loolz @ die without your coffee, it snot gonna be easy on my end as well cos i love soda and beverage but am goona try.

      Delete

About blog

The purpose for establishing this blog is to provide highly practical tips, top quality tutorials and methods to achieve healthy hair.

Featured post

Crochet Braids---Healthy way for Braids Installation.

Happy New year Hairgineers, I will like to apologize for the long absence and lacks of blog posts uploads, this has been due to the fact t...